[Xastir] Xastir & aprs.is filter

F1MHV F1MHV at free.fr
Thu May 14 07:37:51 PDT 2020

Hello Group,

I am testing Xastir’s behaviour as iGate and in order to avoid disrupting local network, i would like to block RF->INET of 2 local powerful digipeaters. Checking http://www.aprs-is.net/javAPRSFilter.aspx i am using -e/“localdigipeatercall1”/“localdigipeatercall2” (of course i am using real calls), but looking at igate log, it shows RF->INET passing “localdigipeatercall1” or “localdigipeatercall2” via my station: i am wondering why i can’t get the expected behaviour?

Sorry if this question is beyond the scope of Xastir mailing list...

73 de Cyril - DF1CHB/AM - F1MHV/M