[Xastir] Using Xastir online

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Fri May 29 10:20:00 PDT 2020

BTW: The usual protocol is to ask to see their callsign first before
explaining how to go about it: A minor effort to help prevent non-hams
from using the APRS-IS system. There were a couple of requests for the
callsign but I hadn't seen one produced yet.

Curt, WE7U        http://xastir.org        http://www.sarguydigital.com