[Xastir] No more problems

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Sat May 30 08:07:49 PDT 2020

If you're talking about stations coming in from the internet, the
internet servers are going to wait until you transmit your location so
they know what stations around you to send. At least that's what my
connection does because I have a range filter set up on the internet
feed. You can speed that up by doing the "transmit now" bit from the
menus.

Curt, WE7U        http://xastir.org        http://www.sarguydigital.com