[Xastir] Confused..HELP

David Lane kg4giy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 16:59:42 PST 2020

Thanks Tom,

I had that thought after I sent my first post. I ran through the first few steps and it worked so I suspect that was the core problem. It’s been a bit since I did my last full compile. Good documentation so my hat is off to whoever did the work.

David

---
David A. Lane, KG4GIY
EC/RO Prince William County ARES®/RACES