[Xastir] Confused..HELP

Ray aprs at exemail.com.au
Sat Nov 7 14:57:32 PST 2020

Ideally, yes.

The problem with the repo version is its age. For Debian Buster the repo
version is 2.1.0 released on Feb 12 2018.
v2.1.4 (Jul 15 2019) fixed numerous issues and the latest release is
2.1.6 (Apr 18 2020). Look here for releases and fixes.
https://github.com/Xastir/Xastir/releases

Compiling from Github sources is simple provided the steps in the
documentation are accurately followed.

Ray vk2tv