[Xastir] script to update FCC database

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Thu Sep 3 09:47:17 PDT 2020

On Thu, Sep 03, 2020 at 11:40:14AM -0500, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <Tom at Henderson4.us> flavor, containing:
> I have two xastir installs, one on unbuntu, the other on raspian.
>
> Both were updated today using the update.xastir script.
>
> Both are running 2.1.7
>
> On Ubuntu, the FCC script runs. It gets an error, but I think that's
> probably an FCC problem.
>
> On Raspian, it prints the base directory and exits.
>
> As it turn out, the script on the Raspian install has an exit statement
> added right after the base directory is printed, and the Ubuntu install does
> not have that line added.
>
> Any idea how this could be?

No idea.  If you're building out of a git clone, they should be identical.
The only way I can see this happening is if you had modified it yourself.

What does 'git status' show in the source directories on each machine?

In the script that I have from my git clone, there is no code to print the
base directory or exit.  I can only conclude it's a local modification.

--
Tom Russo    KM5VY
Tijeras, NM