[Xastir] Radar

David Flood davidf4 at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 2 18:12:30 PST 2021

Ok Folks...first of all I apologize for not seeing that the status was from 2019..but anyway.

I may have found something that the image and XML savvy folks can do something with.

https://opengeo.ncep.noaa.gov/geoserver/www/index.html

To quote: Our GeoServer and GeoWebCache applications follow the Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) Standards. We are providing our services in a Web Feature Service (WFS) and/or Web Map Service (WMS). Below is a list of current layers available from our GeoServer/GeoWebCache along with a link of the corresponding WFS and/or WMS GetCapabilities document to get you started. Please visit this site often to see updates to services provided.

Dave
KD7MYC