[Xastir] Serial connection with virtual machine issue???

Steve Rogers kd5mkv at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 2 18:14:36 PDT 2021

I think virtualbox or VMware player have a settings for serial port settings.
You to select a serial port, in xastir on top toolbar select interface>interface control and select add. Select serial tnc, if your using a usb port /dev/ttyUSB0 for port. Select dev/ttyS0 if you have a db9 serial port. I know many computers don’t have them but my new one had it.
  Steve kd5mkv