[Xastir] Test

Steve Rogers kd5mkv at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 19 20:36:01 PDT 2023

Direwolf can be gotten from GitHub, a external soundcard is needed and interface or combination like signalink, digirig, dra-30 or Dinah interfaces. Configure direwolf.conf script.
Mainly device (soundcard) and ptt com /dev/ttyUSB0 RTS DTR port.
Install xastir from GitHub as well, or repo for both. I used interface with soundcard,
I am running rpi bullseye, I have not installed xastir but will try xastir how to rpi/Debian install from wiki. Its doable direwolf works great with xastir.
Kd5mkv steve