[Xastir] Build error on latest main

Dalen Kruse dalenkruse at protonmail.ch
Sat Jul 29 23:13:18 PDT 2023

I don't use Xastir much these days, but I have been lurking on the mailing lists for several years. I noticed that a new release was pending, so I decided to try a fresh clone and build it. I ran into an error regarding no install target in make. I've attached my full clone/build output. I'm using Garuda Linux (basically Arch with eye candy).

I'm not sure if the issue is on my end or if some changes for the upcoming release introduced a bug. I had a successful build from git running about a year ago.

Please let me know if there is anything else I need to try.

Thanks,
Dalen
W0LRO