[Xastir-dev] autoconf 2.53

Jerry Chamberlin jerryc at netlab.org
Sun Aug 4 22:10:19 EDT 2002

I also work on the cvs of everybuddy and they went to new autoconf , and I have
not been able to compile since.
It seems to break lots of stuff..
There are some optional perl scripts somewhere that you will need to do some
things. and a couple other things will need upgraded, bottom line I have got so
far is All Redhat versions even latest will not work with newer autoconf.
All I know from this location, currently only using precompiled versions of
everybuddy, and no way to play with code.

&3
Jerry-c