[Xastir-dev] Anyone else looked at this? - SourceForge.net: Project Info - Little Shape Convertion

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Wed Aug 21 12:52:12 EDT 2002

On Wed, 21 Aug 2002, Gerry Creager N5JXS wrote:

> <http://sourceforge.net/projects/shapetools/>

That's a new project!  Ken may be interested in this.  The "e002shp"
one has my interest for sure.  If that can convert ESRI Export
format .E00 files to ESRI Shapefiles, I might be able to snag my
county GIS's .E00 files and finally use them in Xastir.

The mysql one is of lesser interest.  I can't think of a big need
for that one in Xastir currently.

Curt Mills, WE7U                         hacker.NO_*SPAM at tc.fluke.com