[Xastir-Dev] Assignment for today

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sat Dec 14 15:10:53 EST 2002

On Sat, 14 Dec 2002, Jack Twilley wrote:

> I get this *huge* window with very few entries, but each of the
> entries is more than forty lines long.  Here's the first couple of
> lines:
>
> 'http://terraservice.net/download.ashx?t=1&s=14&x=177&y=1316&z=10&w=1082&h=731'> <asciicircum> <i>[NL][NL]: "\356"[NL]icircumflex
> <Multi_key> <i> <greater>[NL][NL]: "\356"[NL]icircumflex
> <Multi_key> <greater> <i>[NL][NL]: "\356"[NL]icircumflex

> That's pretty different, Curt.  I somehow suspect that wasn't the
> desired effect. :-)

Correct.  You're the third one to get bitten by that bug.  It has to
do with the map indexing stuff and probably string overflows/lack of
terminator somewhere.  I thought I had it fixed, but then got two
reports this morning.

Perhaps it's not the old bug but a new one that I introduced last
night.  Please tell me whether the ~/.xastir/config/selected_maps.sys
file has those corrupted strings as well, or whether it's just in the
map chooser.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer