[Xastir-Dev] Assignment for today

Jack Twilley jmt at twilley.org
Sat Dec 14 15:36:53 EST 2002

>>>>> "Curt" == Curt Mills <Curt> writes:

[... my bug report ...]

Curt> Correct.  You're the third one to get bitten by that bug.  It
Curt> has to do with the map indexing stuff and probably string
Curt> overflows/lack of terminator somewhere.  I thought I had it
Curt> fixed, but then got two reports this morning.

Yay, I was helpful. :-)

Curt> Perhaps it's not the old bug but a new one that I introduced
Curt> last night.  Please tell me whether the
Curt> ~/.xastir/config/selected_maps.sys file has those corrupted
Curt> strings as well, or whether it's just in the map chooser.

I have that file as a zero-length file.

I did run into a annoying bug with regard to shutting down xastir --
specifically, xastir *thinks* it opened an interface but it can't
close it.  The close requires some kind of response -- the open
doesn't.  Is this fixable, or just a sucky part of life at my house?

Jack.
(I'm working on the power thing, honest.)
--
Jack Twilley
jmt at twilley dot org