[Xastir-Dev] Thoughts on GDAL?

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Mon Dec 16 09:04:38 EST 2002

I just got back from the OpenGIS Consortium tech committee meetings.
Good stuff.  The GDAL author was there, but we didn't get to talk.
Still and all.... GDAL is probably a good plan for xastir 2.0.  Well
supported, and friendly folk.  Good code.  It will be widely used in a
lot of commercial code soon enough... or fragments at least will, with
probably little or no attribution, but I digress......

I'd say it's worth a look.
gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Office: 979.458.4020  FAX: 979.847.8578
Cell: 979.229.5301    Pager: 979.228.0173