[Xastir-Dev] 1.1.4 Release?

Jack Twilley jmt at twilley.org
Tue Dec 24 13:24:45 EST 2002

>>>>> "Curt" == Curt Mills <Curt> writes:

Curt> How has the latest version been running?  Think it's stable
Curt> enough for another release?

Yes, in my humble opinion.

Curt> It's probably about time we made another "stable" release _and_
Curt> bumped the version number.  We haven't had a stable release
Curt> since February 8th, and have been using the version number of
Curt> 1.1.3 since September 19th (12 different development versions).

What version number are you proposing?  1.1.4?  1.2?  What exactly
constitutes a stable release versus a development release?  The Linux
scheme is very popular with open source software lately.

Curt> If the Map Chooser and Map Chooser->Properties stuff isn't
Curt> stable yet, let's hear about it.  There's no reason to do a
Curt> release until it is.

I don't yet use this feature.  Once I get GDAL working, then I'll see
about choosing maps.

Jack.
--
Jack Twilley