[Xastir-Dev] 1.1.4 Release?

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Dec 25 02:26:14 EST 2002

On 24 Dec 2002, Jose R. Marte A. wrote:

> I think that it is good to make a checkout to this
> Xastir without those files goes shutdown in so fact.

Ouch!  That's not fun!

Yea, we need to catch things like this and provide at least good
diagnostic messages about what's wrong.  Thanks for the info about
this.  I'll look into this problem and see if I can perhaps cause
Xastir not to shut down, but more likely I'll let it still shut
down but output some message to a popup and/or to STDOUT first.

I'll make a bug report about it first so it doesn't get forgotten.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer