[Xastir-Dev] Weather alert county overlays

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Mon Nov 4 10:53:50 EST 2002

For those not in the Central Texas area, we've benefitted from almost 8
inches of rain over the last month or so, bringing our official deficit
from 11+ inches to about 2 currently.  And I'm expecting a couple more
inches befreo the end of the week.

Sent the kids to school today in SCUBA gear...

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Network Engineering, Academy for Advanced Telecommunications
Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578 Cell: 979.229.5301
Page: 979.228.0173 -or- gcreager at my2way.com