[Xastir-Dev] new station/object filters

J. Lance Cotton joe at lightningflash.net
Fri Oct 18 09:08:27 EDT 2002

Curt,

I like the new options for filtering the display of various things. But
it looks like the "Stations" menu is getting quite long now.

Would it be better to make "Station Display Settings" type of control
panel, like the map selector or the tigermap controls so that there are
not so many items in the menus?

Of course, the pro to have everything in the menus is that it's easy and
quick to change on a glance.

73
--
J. Lance Cotton, KJ5O
Apple decided to charge money for my mac.com address so:
joe at lightningflash.net
Three Step Plan: 1. Take over the world. 2. Get a lot of cookies. 3. Eat
the cookies.