[Xastir-Dev] new station/object filters

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Fri Oct 18 12:32:02 EDT 2002

On Fri, 18 Oct 2002, J. Lance Cotton wrote:

> I like the new options for filtering the display of various things. But
> it looks like the "Stations" menu is getting quite long now.
>
> Would it be better to make "Station Display Settings" type of control
> panel, like the map selector or the tigermap controls so that there are
> not so many items in the menus?
>
> Of course, the pro to have everything in the menus is that it's easy and
> quick to change on a glance.

Man, you guys don't give a guy a minute's peace, do you?  ;-)

I did that last last night and was going to do more, but I find that
I get ill if I stay up too late for too many nights in a row.  I was
asleep by midnight (for once).

I still need to:

1) Give those buttons reasonable defaults for the first time user,
2) Save their status in the config file,
3) Probably need to add a few more togglebuttons yet, and
4) I'd like to separate them off into another menu or separate
dialog due to the long menu problem.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com