[Xastir-Dev] new station/object filters

J. Lance Cotton joe at lightningflash.net
Fri Oct 18 13:12:49 EDT 2002

Sorry Curt... I don't mean for you to take it with such urgency! :-)

On another note: the filters you implemented would be great for use with
a SQL backend for storing received packets (a la Xastir2 someday). You
just filter out the non-displaying objects/stations at the database
transaction!

-Lance KJ5O

--
J. Lance Cotton, KJ5O