[Xastir-Dev] CVS Problems?

KC7ZRU - Tate 73kc7zru73 at arrl.net
Sat Oct 19 00:24:02 EDT 2002

Just ran an update against the CVS server from here. No problems from
this end. I'd run one last night as well - haven't had any problems with
CVS since I started using the 'cvs update' deal, what - about a year ago
now.

73

Curt Mills wrote:

> Has anyone else been having as much trouble with CVS as I have?  I
> often cannot get it to complete the "cvs status" command for all of
> the Xastir directories.  It likes to skip some or terminate early.
>
> Just wondering if it's a Sourceforge CVS server problem or if the
> problem is on my end.
>
> --
> Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
> Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin
> "Lotto:    A tax on people who are bad at math!"
> "Windows:  Microsoft's tax on computer illiterates!" -- WE7U

              Casper, WY    |    CARC Repeater
                DN62tt      |      146.940
        "The Dungeon" online at http://go.to/kc7zru
            "RTFM" is NOT a 'four letter' word!