[Xastir-Dev] problem with drg geotiff maps

J. Lance Cotton joe at lightningflash.net
Sun Oct 27 10:10:45 EST 2002

I found the DEBUG_LEVELS file and ran xastir with level 16 (maps)

Doesn't look too useful, but here it is, attached.

When I remove the geotiffs from the map path, everything is fine, but
when they're in the path, xastir segfaults on loading (and I presume,
indexing the map files).

Lance

--
J. Lance Cotton, KJ5O
Apple decided to charge money for my mac.com address so:
joe at lightningflash.net
Three Step Plan: 1. Take over the world. 2. Get a lot of cookies. 3. Eat
the cookies.