[Xastir-Dev] problem with drg geotiff maps

J. Lance Cotton joe at lightningflash.net
Sun Oct 27 10:02:53 EST 2002

I have a problem with viewing GeoTIFF drg maps for my area. I think I
saw this problem several months ago, but didn't do anything about it
since I didn't need the maps.

I figure it ought to be taken care of...

I don't want to pay $$ now to download drg maps, so I found a public
site that has data for Texas, where I am. The DRG GeoTIFF files from:
http://www.tnris.state.tx.us/digital.htm

cause Xastir to segfault when attempting to index them or draw them. For
a specific example, look at the "BRYAN EAST" block in Brazos County, TX
from the above website.

I know I could probably give you some debug info, but I'm not sure what
the GeoTIFF debug level is.

Lance
--
J. Lance Cotton, KJ5O
Apple decided to charge money for my mac.com address so:
joe at lightningflash.net
Three Step Plan: 1. Take over the world. 2. Get a lot of cookies. 3. Eat
the cookies.