[Xastir-dev] Pixmaps Display Scaling

James A Vincent subscribed at perigee.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Sep 19 14:46:20 EDT 2002

I use a quite a few gif maps (made for Ui-View) as these are the only
really good maps available for the UK.  Some of these maps have text on
them (i.e place names). One problem I frequently encounter is that
whenever I zoom in or out I often cannot display the map at its' correct
size and I am unable to read the text annotations.

Does anyone know if I can get Xastir to display the pixmap at its proper
size/scaling so when I select this particular map(s) they display at their
optimum resolution ?

Thanks,

James G1PVZ