[Xastir-Dev] Re: Dutch/French/Italian/German Updates?

Rolf Bleher, DK7IN dk7in at dk7in.de
Tue Apr 15 09:50:09 EDT 2003

> Now just need Italian.  People are working on the rest of them.
> Thanks for all the quick responses!

I'm at the translation work now and want to ask the maintainers of the
English version to avoid comment lines inside a block of tokens with
the same prefix. My script update_languagefile.pl is kicking them out
and is using the main comment above the block instead.

I try to force the foreign language files to use the same sorting
inside a block, so this may change from the input file. Maybe I find
a better solution for the future, but until then I deleted the three
comment entries inside the "Stations" menu in the English language
file.

Each comment should be followed by a token group with a unique prefix.

73 de Rolf
--
 \   Dipl.-Ing. Rolf Bleher   /          dk7in at dk7in.de           \