[Xastir-Dev] Looking at bug in tnc_data_clean

Tom Young tom at twyoung.com
Sun Apr 20 08:23:45 EDT 2003

While you're at it, you might want to consider nameable interfaces,
allowing something
like:

	Interface  No. Type             Device
	PCSAT      0   Serial TNC       /dev/ttyS0
	TESTKISS   1   Serial KISS      /dev/ttyS0
 	IGATE      2   Internet Server	aprseast.net:14580
	144.39     3   Serial TNC       /dev/ttyS0
	FullFeed   4   Internet Server  aprswest.net:10152
	SATGATE    5   Serial TNC       /dev/ttyS1
	TH-D7      6   AX25 TNC         ???

	Cheers,

		-Tom, KD1UL