[Xastir-Dev] Problems building on Cygwin

Jack Twilley jmt at twilley.org
Wed Apr 23 23:37:34 EDT 2003

I have installed Cygwin from scratch and am trying to build xastir
there.

I get all the way up to autoheader in ./bootstrap.sh and Perl craps
out with "This program has performed an illegal operation and will be
shut down.".  The detail box starts with "PERL caused an invalid page
fault in module CWD.DLL at 015f:00b92268."  I have to click "Close"
something like thirty times before we get to running autoconf, and
that also took roughly thirty clicks.  The same thing happened with
automake.

Has this happened to anyone else?  This machine is running Windows 98
if that makes any difference.

--
Jack Twilley
jmt at twilley dot org