[Xastir-Dev] Problems building on Cygwin

Jack Twilley jmt at twilley.org
Thu Apr 24 13:02:22 EDT 2003

[... perl 5.6.1 works, perl 5.8.0 doesn't ...]

Curt> That sucks.  Does that mean we need to document yet another
Curt> problem with the Cygwin packages in README.win32?  We don't want
Curt> more users running into the same snag.

If you can get two or three others to confirm my observations, modify
the README.win32 file.  Hopefully by that time you can modify it to
remove the comments about the PACKAGE_* warnings. :-)

Jack.
--
Jack Twilley
jmt at twilley dot org