[Xastir-Dev] Ugly fix to ugly ImageMagick warnings

Jack Twilley jmt at twilley.org
Thu Apr 24 03:15:25 EDT 2003

I've been recompiling maps.c a lot while testing some new code (using
libcurl in place of wget) and I finally made an ugly fix to work
around ImageMagick's variable corruption.  Basically, I make an
xastir-specific temporary #define for each conflicting value, #undef
the value, #include the ImageMagick include file, #undef the
ImageMagick values, re-#define the original values, and #undef the
xastir-specific temporary values.

I will commit the patch soon, and I look forward to being able to
remove the code once ImageMagick (or GraphicMagick) returns to sanity
and cleans up their code.

Jack.
--
Jack Twilley