[Xastir-Dev] TODO list before stable release?

Curt Mills hacker at tc.fluke.com
Mon Apr 28 14:08:50 EDT 2003

1) WE7U:  kd7nm sent text of a possible killer packet (packet might
have caused a segfault).  I'd like to check that out and fix it
before "stable" release.  This shouldn't take long to fix if it
really is a killer packet.

2) WE7U:  Shapefile "holes" bug:  Worked on it this weekend.  It'll
take several more hours to complete this work, but I hope to be done
with a few days.  I know what needs to be done and have started
coding the fix.  I got real familiar with cross-products and with my
X books again.  The answer is:   shapelib/contrib/shpgeo.c and X11
Regions.

3) N7TAP:  language-French.sys:  Needs updating.

4) Docs?  I know I'd like to add some more about some of the
downloadable maps, where to get them, which layers to get, and how
to organize them.

5) Spec files for supporting libraries?  (Can certainly be done
_after_ our stable release).

Anything else to add to the list?  Configure stuff?  Language stuff?

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com