[Xastir-dev] added font sizes

Alan Crosswell alan at columbia.edu
Wed Dec 3 20:25:11 EST 2003

maps/configure/map label font now lets you choose independent fonts for
sizes tiny, small, medium, large and huge.  These are settable in dbfawk
with font_size=0 thru 4.  The most notable use of this is county
polygons are now labeled in light blue huge.

I still think the whole font thing is really ugly and would like to
learn how to do truetype fonts which might look a fair amount better.
Of course, if someone else wants to show me how to do truetype fonts
that would be nice too:-)

It would also be nice to rescale the fonts based on the zoom level.  I
suppose one easy way to do it would be to slide the font_size value up
and down between 0 and 4 (or more) automagically based on the zoom level
value....
/a

/a