[Xastir-dev] GDAL/OGR

Curt Mills hacker at tc.fluke.com
Thu Dec 4 11:56:46 EST 2003

For anyone wanting to mess with the GDAL/OGR stuff that the
developers are working on, here's how GDAL can be configured:

    ./configure --without-jasper --without-ld-shared

There's not much to see yet in the Xastir support for GDAL/OGR, but
you're all welcome to play along.  Some of you may have the proper
jasper version on your system and can skip that flag.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com