[Xastir-dev] added font sizes

BobDonnell at arkalmus.com BobDonnell at arkalmus.com
Thu Dec 4 13:27:57 EST 2003

Hi Alan, and all,

It occurs to me that it'd be really cool if the font selections could be applied to the callsign/object/item display text in addition to the map text.  Even better would be to have the ability to select font size for calls separate from other display options, like time since heard, weather data, etc.  I know at least one other user is interested in the ability to choose font sizes, and it'd be another nice addition to Xastir.

73, Bob, KD7NM