[Xastir-dev] Position accuracy

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sun Dec 7 09:42:14 EST 2003

I've seen Jack's response, but I've got to comment further.  The more
conversions we do, without telling the world what datum we're using the
more times someone's gonna misrepresent what the data mean.  We need to
see a new version of the compressed format that tells you what datum is
in use.  Perhaps this is something for Scott's OpenTrac project rather
than APRS...

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173