[Xastir-dev] Where are the messages?

Jack Twilley jmt at twilley.org
Tue Dec 16 13:42:43 EST 2003

>>>>> "Curt" == Curt Mills <Curt> writes:

[... packets elided ...]

Curt> The part after the '}' looks like a normal message packet.
Curt> What's with the multiple '>' characters in the part before that
Curt> though?  Also the swapped path/destination fields in that part?
Curt> AEA TNC?

I've got an AEA TNC, but I'm not sure that matters.

Curt> They look like igated message packets.

I thought so based on the TCPIP -- this is the same station that sent
the killer packet in my other recent message.

Jack.
--
Jack Twilley
jmt at twilley dot org