[Xastir-dev] Where are the messages?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Dec 16 13:46:09 EST 2003

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003, Jack Twilley wrote:

> Curt> The part after the '}' looks like a normal message packet.
> Curt> What's with the multiple '>' characters in the part before that
> Curt> though?  Also the swapped path/destination fields in that part?
> Curt> AEA TNC?
>
> I've got an AEA TNC, but I'm not sure that matters.

It can.  The order of the incoming headers is different, and I think
the asterisks can be done differently.

> Curt> They look like igated message packets.
>
> I thought so based on the TCPIP -- this is the same station that sent
> the killer packet in my other recent message.

I submitted a tweak that may prevent that in the future.  Let us
know.  Basically there was no check for a blank entry (title
string empty) before checking other fields.  There may be other
similar places in the alert code.

Curt, WE7U			archer at eskimo.com