[Xastir-Dev] configure.ac report and other stuff

Chuck Byam cbyam at virginia.edu
Fri Feb 14 13:20:48 EST 2003

On Fri, 2003-02-14 at 13:03, Olivier Calle wrote:
> I have autoconf 2.53 and automake 1.5 and bootstrap.sh builds a working
> configure script for me on Slackware 8.1.  (It prints a few warnings, but
> that's all.)
>
> I noticed that I get a warning message for having ImageMagick 5.4.6 when I
> didn't before.  Why was 5.4.7 picked as being good?

Curt may have a comment about this?

> Also, the PACKAGE_* redefined stuff could be fixed if the autoconf gurus
> can build a config.h that #undef's those particular symbols before we
> (re)define them.  (I'm not sure if that is possible, but I'm not a guru
> ;-)

The redfines that you see are because Magick-config is picking these up
from the Imagemigick config.h which are duplicated in our own config.h
These defines are generic to the autotools package and are used for
building release tarballs and the like... in short ignore.

--
Chuck Byam <cbyam at virginia.edu>