[Xastir-Dev] configure.ac report and other stuff

Olivier Calle olivier-n7tap at calle.org
Fri Feb 14 14:31:54 EST 2003

On 14 Feb 2003, Chuck Byam wrote:
> > I noticed that I get a warning message for having ImageMagick 5.4.6 when I
> > didn't before.  Why was 5.4.7 picked as being good?
> Curt may have a comment about this?

Well, I bugged him first and he tried to pass the buck.  ;-)

> > Also, the PACKAGE_* redefined stuff could be fixed if the autoconf gurus
> > can build a config.h that #undef's those particular symbols before we
> > (re)define them.  (I'm not sure if that is possible, but I'm not a guru
> > ;-)

> The redfines that you see are because Magick-config is picking these up
> from the Imagemigick config.h which are duplicated in our own config.h
> These defines are generic to the autotools package and are used for
> building release tarballs and the like... in short ignore.

Thanks.  I knew where they were coming from, but was just giving a
solution to disable them if it is possible to generate config.h as I said
in my paragraph above.
Is that possible?

--
Olivier Calle

internet: <olivier at calle.org>
work tel: 425-446-5088    home tel: 360-658-2692     To err is human,
callsign: N7TAP, class: Extra                        to really foul up
job:      Fluke Networks, Sr. Software Engineer      requires the root
WWW Page URL: http://calle.org/olivier/              password...
Psalm 48:14                        SPU Electrical Engineering Graduate