[Xastir-Dev] MacOSX and Solaris users, try again.

Chris Bell cbell at junknet.com
Sat Feb 15 22:06:14 EST 2003

> Solaris users please try it also.  Fixes just went in for Solaris as
> well.

Ok, as of 18:00 PST, solaris is working with the only exception that
it did not add "-lrt" to the list of libraries to link to.  (to get
the sched_yield function.)

A note to add, the auto* tools from sunfreeware (precompiled packages)
need the environment variable M4 set to gnu m4 (M4=/usr/local/bin/m4)
to work.  I also set LDFLAGS to '-L/usr/local/lib -R/usr/local/lib' (to
avoid the ancient libtiff in /usr/openwin/lib) before running configure,
then the tests (and final link) work properly.

[ sorry for the slow response... my firewall threw a disk, and I have
been rebuilding EVERYTHING, reconfiguring sendmail...  etc.. blech!]

Chris.