[Xastir-Dev] MacOSX and Solaris users, try again.

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sun Feb 16 04:34:59 EST 2003

On Sat, 15 Feb 2003, Chris Bell wrote:

> Ok, as of 18:00 PST, solaris is working with the only exception that
> it did not add "-lrt" to the list of libraries to link to.  (to get
> the sched_yield function.)

I'm adding a new check for sched_yield in the -librt library.  It
should be checked into CVS shortly.  Please test it once it's in and
let me know whether it works properly.

> A note to add, the auto* tools from sunfreeware (precompiled packages)
> need the environment variable M4 set to gnu m4 (M4=/usr/local/bin/m4)
> to work.  I also set LDFLAGS to '-L/usr/local/lib -R/usr/local/lib' (to
> avoid the ancient libtiff in /usr/openwin/lib) before running configure,
> then the tests (and final link) work properly.

Is there any way that we can fix either of these problems up in
configure?  Perhaps it'd just be good to revise the Solaris notes in
README.1ST.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer