[Xastir-Dev] Re: Missing ImageMagick on Mac OS X

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Tue Feb 18 17:17:34 EST 2003

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003, Marinus van Opzeeland wrote:

> Well, actually there is no error other than  "ERROR loading
> /sw/xastir/maps/filled/veluwe.gif" when I try to load the map.

If you cut and paste the link line that worked originally for you,
can you get an executable that works (with no other changes other
than that)?

Have you done any changes to any other software that Xastir uses
between the last known working version and today?

Anything else you can tell me?

I'm ready to do another development release any time now.  I'm
holding off until this MacOSX thing is settled.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com