[Xastir-Dev] Re: Missing ImageMagick on Mac OS X

Marinus van Opzeeland m.vanopzeeland at chello.nl
Wed Feb 19 06:11:23 EST 2003

Curt Mills, WE7U heeft op dinsdag, 18 feb 2003 om 23:17
(Europe/Amsterdam) het volgende geschreven:

> On Mon, 17 Feb 2003, Marinus van Opzeeland wrote:
>
>> Well, actually there is no error other than  "ERROR loading
>> /sw/xastir/maps/filled/veluwe.gif" when I try to load the map.
>
> If you cut and paste the link line that worked originally for you,
> can you get an executable that works (with no other changes other
> than that)

No. Actually I tried if any copying of stuff from the previous makefile
would solve anything. I continued to get working executables but
without ImageMackick support.

> Have you done any changes to any other software that Xastir uses
> between the last known working version and today

The other software is still the same. I also re-installed the latest
1.1.3 snapshot and that still works without any problems. As a last
resort I tried if re-installing ImageMagick.

> Anything else you can tell me?
>
> I'm ready to do another development release any time now.  I'm
> holding off until this MacOSX thing is settled.

I will be out of town for the next 2 weeks, so unless someone else
volunteers to follow this up, you may want to start doing the other
development work.

Marinus, PE1LIF