[Xastir-Dev] NWS Radar Images

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Wed Jan 1 00:40:39 EST 2003

So what happens if we get the NexRAD products directly, and process the
data in xastir to develop a composite image, rather than expecting NWS
to do all the heavy lifting?  This data's about to become "widely
available...."

gerry (the other one!)

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Office: 979.458.4020  FAX: 979.847.8578
Cell: 979.229.5301    Pager: 979.228.0173