[Xastir-Dev] "Caught seg fault"

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sun Jan 5 15:28:35 EST 2003

shapefiles.  I also have the NIMA DAFIF shapes, which are aviation data:
runways, airport boundaries, navaids, airways, etc., and they load fine.

FWIW, the -t option did not generate a core file for me to work against.

I'll start reintroducing the maps one at a time, later today.  I'm
honey-doing right now (and taking a break at this instant).

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Office: 979.458.4020  FAX: 979.847.8578
Cell: 979.229.5301    Pager: 979.228.0173