[Xastir-Dev] Re: [Xastir] What does "local" mean?

Olivier Calle olivier-n7tap at calle.org
Fri Jan 10 16:53:06 EST 2003

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:
CMW> Have you already implemented the heard-locally stuff, or did you
CMW> just change the menus?  We might need to do some more work in the
CMW> back-end parsing code to set the bit properly in all cases.

I am just talking about an update to the 2 Filter* submenus of the
Stations menu.  No back-end work is included.  Hopefully it'll be in CVS
this weekend.

--
Olivier Calle

internet: <olivier at calle.org>
work tel: 425-446-5088    home tel: 360-658-2692     To err is human,
callsign: N7TAP, class: Extra                        to really foul up
job:      Fluke Networks, Sr. Software Engineer      requires the root
WWW Page URL: http://calle.org/olivier/              password...
Psalm 48:14                        SPU Electrical Engineering Graduate