[Xastir-Dev] Reuven: Non-functioning Menu/Dialog Items?

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sun Jan 12 20:33:44 EST 2003

Reuven:  How much effort would it be to document what does/does not
work at the present time?  Probably someone needs to run through all
of the menus/dialogs and document this, then file bug reports on the
bug tracker so that we can get them fixed.

One's that I suspect might have problems:

	Messages -> Queries (3)
	Tigermap Intensity
	Station Info -> Store Track
	Station Info -> Queries (4)

Any others?

If you don't have time to do this right now, put it on the
back-burner, or perhaps someone else might be able to tackle this.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer