[Xastir-Dev] Small bug

John Williams vk5zty at bigpond.com
Sun Jan 26 20:24:48 EST 2003

That is even correct for down under. The wind here would normally be reported in knots,
although some will quote in km/h.

In Aus we are technically metric although when we go flying we quote speed in knots and distance
in nautical miles and height in feet. Time is always minutes past the UTC hour which is kind of
funny since we have a 30 minute offset here i.e +10:30 utc.

BTW the majority of the world lives outside the U.S.A. <G>

Cheers

John
VK5ZTY