[Xastir-Dev] new feature added

Chris Bell cbell at junknet.com
Thu Jan 30 15:04:48 EST 2003

I added a new toggle to prevent the initial re-index of maps on
startup (default is to do the index) for those of us with LARGE
numbers of maps.  I also moved the re-index button to the map pulldown
(instead of the configure pulldown.)

I am wondering if we should make the re-index function delete missing
maps, since we pushed the button we probably have a reason to make the
index/map chooser brought up to date, which would include removing old
data.  (Instead of the current state, that takes several re-indexes to
"age" them out of the list.)

Chris.
KD6ZWR