[Xastir-Dev] IRLP and Xastir?

Mark - N2PGD n2pgd at cox.net
Wed Jul 9 23:05:18 EDT 2003

So we recently installed an IRLP node in our area and was happy to see
that it has an APRS interface.  We installed the appropriate tweaks and
the data makes it fine to findu, but Xastir doesn't display the
packets.  I turned on net logging and discovered that it is seeing the
packets, but appears to ignore them.  I vaguely remember something
coming accross the list about this, but couldn't find the email.  Any
hints?  Is there a way to search the mailing list archives?

Thanks!

Mark